Your Vote By Mail ballot for the November 6th Election is easier to read and fill out & there’s NO POSTAGE NECESSARY. Visit lavote.net to learn more.
Ballot Measures Appearing on November 6, 2018 Ballot
Calendar of Events - November 6, 2018
LONG BEACH CHARTER AMENDMENT BALLOT MEASURES - The following information is provided for informational purposes to describe the practical effects of the proposed Charter Amendments. This information does not advocate a yes or no vote on the ballot measures.
The Office of the City Clerk is committed to pursuing excellence through professionalism, transparency, and accountability by following these guiding principles:
- Provision of accessible legislative services to all, including the obligation to inform and notify the public;
- Conducting all elections in an efficient and accurate manner and as mandated by law;
- Recording and maintaining official City government documents in a manner that promotes security and ease of retrieval;
- Promote and enable civic engagement through partnerships with the Mayor and City Council, community organizations, and schools.
- Digital Library
- Measure N (minimum wage for Hotel workers is $14.64 effective July 1, 2018)
- Public Official Appointments – 7/13/2017