| || || || |
Long Beach Violence Prevention Plan Community Forums
The City of Long Beach hosted four community forums to ensure that the Citywide Violence Prevention Plan included input from community residents. Over 500 community residents and stakeholders attended the community forums. During the meetings, community residents were asked the following questions:
1. What are the different types of violence impacting families, schools, and communities in Long Beach?
2. Do you feel safe in all parts of the City? If not, what are the areas, types of violence, and times of concern?
3. What is currently working well to prevent violence in Long Beach?
4. What types of services should the community develop to prevent violence in Long Beach?
5. What can you do to reduce violence in Long Beach?
| || || |