| || || || |
|How Do I? ||Online Services |
| || |
|Brushing Your Cat |
Regular sessions with a brush or comb will help keep your petís hair in good condition by removing dirt, spreading natural oils throughout her coat, preventing tangles and keeping her skin clean and irritant-free.
If your cat has short hair, you only need to brush once a week:
- First, use a metal comb and work through her fur from head to tail.
- Next, use a bristle or rubber brush to remove dead and loose hair.
- Be extra-gentle near her chest and belly.
If your cat has long hair, you will need to brush every day:
- Start by combing her belly and legs; be sure to untangle any knots.
- Next, brush her fur in an upward motion with a bristle or rubber brush.
- To brush her tail, make a part down the middle and brush the fur out on either side.
| || || |