Animals Available for Adoption
Our animals are also featured on:
You can also download our Long Beach Animal Care Services mobile app which is available in the Google Play Store or iTunes using this link: http://getmyapp.me/LBACS/
At the Village, any animal that is available may adopted through spcaLA. Visit spcaLA for a complete list of adoption fees and requirements. More adoptable pets: spcaLA
Adoption fees include:
• Spay/neuter surgery (dogs, cats, & rabbits)
• Pain management medication (rabbits only)
• Species-appropriate current vaccinations and microchip (registration not included)
• Health examination
• Certificate for free health examination
• Special offers for pet insurance
• spcaLA branded collar*
• spcaLA branded leash (dogs only)*
• An adoption rewards package full of discounts and offers for spcaLA Dog Training classes, the spcaLA Marketplace, and the spcaLA Pet Hotel & Grooming Salon
Updating of the adoptable animal information on our site is continuous. Photographs and/or descriptions of our animals are added to and deleted whenever an animal is adopted, returned to its owner, etc. Animals featured on our web page are available for adoption on an in-person first come first serve basis. Due to mix breeding, description information may vary from photographs. While every effort is made to keep website information current, we cannot guarantee that animals listed on these pages will be those that are available when you visit the Animal Care Center to adopt a pet. Long Beach Animal Care Services does not reserve animals for adoption by telephone or e-mail. You must come to the Center to adopt an animal and refer to the animal's Animal ID (starts with the letter A) when inquiring about a particular pet.
Note: California law requires that all adopted dogs and cats be spayed or neutered before leaving our shelter.