Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a license for my cat or dog?

Currently, cat and dog owners may license their pets online at or download the license application online at:, print, and mail the application to ACS with payment. Residents must include the current rabies certificate, proof of spay and neuter, and microchip (if applicable) to make the license current. The license will be considered temporary status until all documents are received.

More cat licensing FAQ's

Show all CategoriesBack