Frequently Asked Questions

I have a problem with rats & other pests

The City of Long Beach Animal Care Service does not handle calls regarding rats or other pests.

   1.     For rats or other pests (outside, not a structure)

ยท         In the City of Long Beach, contact the Department of Health & Human Services, Vector Control at (562) 570-4132

2.       For rats or other pests (inside or on a structure)

Check your local Yellow Pages under "Pest Control" for a licensed control operator. Only a licensed pest control operator can kill bees in or on a structure.

Show all CategoriesBack