Frequently Asked Questions

I have a sick or injured pet. Can I get treatment at Animal Care Services?
The Long Beach Animal Care Services Bureau is not an emergency veterinary service. If your pet becomes ill or is injured, you should call your veterinarian. If you don't already have one, a link to a list of local veterinarians and emergency clinics is provided below, also local veterinarians' phone numbers are listed in the yellow pages of the phone book under Veterinarians.

If you find a sick or injured stray animal and the owner is unknown, please call the City of Long Beach Animal Care Services at (562) 570-7387. 

List of Veterinarians and emergency clinics



Show all CategoriesBack