El Dorado East Regional Park
7550 E. Spring St,
Land Area: 388.2 acres
- To reserve a site, please call (562) 570-3111
- Vehicle entry fees are CASH ONLY: $5 Monday through Thursday; $6 Friday: $7 Saturday and Sunday; and $8 on Holidays
Major Holidays * Holiday rate includes the following days: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, President's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day weekend (Sat, Sun & Mon), July 4th, Labor Day weekend (Sat, Sun & Mon), Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
- Buses are $30; Other buses are $35 daily
- Hours of Operation:
Fall/Winter 7:00am-5:00pm Nov 1- Feb 28
Spring/Summer 7:00am-8:00pm Mar 1 – Oct 31
*Last vehicle entry permitted 30 minutes prior to closing.
To reserve a picnic site, please call (562) 570-311. Parties of 25 people or more must obtain a Permit to Gather before their event for General Day Use.
Annual Pass Fee:
- Recreation and Marine Administration Office, 2760 Studebaker Road in El Dorado Park West.
- General Public $60
- Seniors/Disabled $35
- Annual Vehicle Entrance Permit Rules & Regulations.
- Map of the Park. (JPG)
- El Dorado East Information Brochure (JPG)
- Archery range with target butts
- Barbecue grills - First come, first served
- Bicycle trails - paved (over 4 miles)
- Campground for Youth Groups
- 2 Stocked Fishing lakes (license required for 16 yrs+)
- Model aircraft flying area (radio controlled)
- Model sailboat area (radio controlled)
- Nature Center - Closed Mondays
- Park Ranger supervision
- Physical Fitness Course - 12 stations - Area II
- Picnic Areas - first come, first served, and reserved areas
- Picnic Shelters
- The El Dorado Frontier Train Ride/Party Packages Call (562) 249-8330 or https://www.theeldoradofrontier.com
- Bicycle Rentals - Wheel Fun Rentals, Call 805-650-7770
El Dorado Archers
Free classes held every Saturday. 8 years and older to participate. Safety class must be taken before participation in archery lessons. Visit www.eldoradoarchers.com for details.